Keep A Realistic Plan:
- Acknowledge that the holidays are here, but be sure to keep your fitness and eating on track by realistically planning your activities and healthy meals.
- Know that this can be a stressful plan. Use what works for you to de-stress. Be proactive!
Schedule Alone Time:
- Whether it's reading a book before bed, walking before the day's activities or a spa day, be sure to make time to take care of yourself.
Stay Away from Caffeine:
- Limit your caffeine intake for a healthier you and a more enjoyable holiday season.
Think, Be, Live Positive:
- Take time to compliment others, smile and think positively. Happy people make better hosts and happy people are healthy people.
- Find someone else who also has similar fitness goals and stick together throughout the holidays. This holds you accountable to another person than just yourself.
- All the food looks good. Talking to the family while munching can quickly add up your calorie intake. Be sure watch your portions and food content.
- Holidays are the time to enjoy yourself, be thankful for what you have and spending time with those you care about. So be aware of your fitness goals, but don't let it consume you!