Need a healthy substitute for ice cream or sugary frozen treats? - Try JELL-O Pudding Pops RECIPE: 1 package JELL-O Chocolate Sugar-Free Pudding 2 cups Fat-Free Milk 1 cup Sugar-Free Cool Whip 1. Beat pudding mix & milk in medium bowl with whisk for about 2min. 2. Stir in Sugar-Free Cool Whip. 3. Spoon mix into small paper/plastic cups. 4. Insert wooden sticks into the middle of each. 5. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. - To remove from cups, run under warm water.
Well this past weekend I attended a 3 day workshop hosted by UCF for AFAA's Personal Training v3 Certification, presented by Dr. Dorette Nysewander. For those of you interested in pursuing your personal training certification, I highly recommend AFAA's 3day workshop. I found it a little nerve wracking not knowing exactly what to expect for the test and the 3 days so I wanted to share the experience with others looking to pursue their certification. Registration: Definitely do not wait until the last minute to register. If you are new to the fitness world (Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology) you should register 5-10 months in advance based on your availability to study and your study habits. For your registration, you can register online with AFAA or call them directly (1-877-968-7263). I called in my registration as I wanted to speak to a representative about the test and study materials. Study Materials: AFAA offers several study packages for your convenience depending on your ...
Comments
Post a Comment